Tuesday, September 29, 2015

WHOLE30

Starts October 1st,
"change your life in 30 days"
hmmmm .......what kind of changes do I want to see...this could be interesting.

I am ready!
there are 8 easy (maybe not so easy) steps..We shall see.
Step 1.  Find out what is Whole30...Ok, that is do-able.
Step 2.  read the program.  What exactly can I eat...what is off my plate.
Step 3.  Commit...Okay, Okay
Step 4.  Build your support network (I am recruiting Rick...anyone else??)
Step 5 Get the house ready...I am eating all junk food, drinking all my open bottles of wine...I will be ready.
Step 6  plan for success.  (yes, we will)
Step 7  toss the scale.  (that one is easy, I have no scale)
Step 8  do the Whole30  (starting ......October 1 for 30 days!!

Okay...here I go

No comments:

Post a Comment